If you are taking regular medication you will be given a repeat medication slip. You can order your repeat medication in a number of ways.
- Online – register for online services and order via the link at the top of this page.
- In person – you can bring in your repeat medication slip to the surgery, please tick the items you require.
- By post – you can send us your medication slip with the items required ticked. Please remember to enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Please allow 48 working hours for your request to be processed.
For housebound, elderly and disabled patients some pharmacies will collect your prescription from the surgery and deliver it to you. If you would like to use this service you will need to make arrangements with the pharmacy of your choice.
An alternative way to get your repeat prescriptions
- Has your medication stayed the same for the last 6 months?
- Do you want to save time?
- Was your last hospital stay greater than 6 months?
If you have answered YES You may be suitable for electronic dispensing. please ask at reception
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.