If you are taking regular medication you will be given a repeat medication slip. You can order your repeat medication in a number of ways.
- Online – register for online services and order via the link at the top of this page.
- By post – you can send us your medication slip with the items required ticked. Please remember to enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope.
Please allow 3 working days for your request to be processed.
Due to the current situation and the additional pressure on our Pharmacies, please now allow 3 days before collecting your prescription from the pharmacy.
Please ensure we have a nominated pharmacy for your prescription to be sent electronically. You can no longer collect prescriptions from the practice.
An alternative way to get your repeat prescriptions
- Has your medication stayed the same for the last 6 months?
- Do you want to save time?
- Was your last hospital stay greater than 6 months?
If you have answered YES You may be suitable for electronic dispensing. please ask our admin team.
Patients on repeat medication may be asked to speak to a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate review to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.